Thanks to Aimal from Bookshelves and Paperbacks for tagging me!
1. Lemonade- Pick a book that started off bitter, but got better.
I loved If I Stay, so I was expecting to love this book. The beginning was hard for me to get into. I ended up loving the book but it took me a while.
2. Golden Sun- Pick a book that made you smile beyond compare.
I recently re-read this book. I had forgotten how fun and imaginative it was! It is impossible to read this book without a smile on your face.
3. Tropical Flowers- Pick a book set in a foreign country.
If you haven’t read this series you need to!
4. Tree Shade- Pick a book in which a mysterious or shady character was first introduced.
Sebastian is pretty much the definition of mysterious and shady.
5. Beach Sand- Pick a book that was grainy, and the plot barely developed.
This book started off interesting, and then nothing happened. The plot and the characters were poorly developed. I was not impressed at all.
6. Green Grass- Pick a character(s) that were full of life, making you smile.
Madeline has this crazy, secluded life and yet she always positive.
7. Watermelon- Pick a book that is full of juicy secrets.
8. Sun Hat- Pick a book that had a vast universe/setting.
9. BBQ- Pick a book in which a character was portrayed as a hunk.
I think Liam was a total hunk.
10. Summer Fun- Pass the tag on.