Thanks to Aimal from Bookshelves and Paperbacks for tagging me!
1. Lemonade- Pick a book that started off bitter, but got better.
Where She Went
I loved If I Stay, so I was expecting to love this book. The beginning was hard for me to get into. I ended up loving the book but it took me a while.
2. Golden Sun- Pick a book that made you smile beyond compare.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
I recently re-read this book. I had forgotten how fun and imaginative it was! It is impossible to read this book without a smile on your face.
3. Tropical Flowers- Pick a book set in a foreign country.
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
If you haven’t read this series you need to!
4. Tree Shade- Pick a book in which a mysterious or shady character was first introduced.
City of Glass
Sebastian is pretty much the definition of mysterious and shady.
5. Beach Sand- Pick a book that was grainy, and the plot barely developed.
Among the Ten Thousand Things
This book started off interesting, and then nothing happened. The plot and the characters were poorly developed. I was not impressed at all.
6. Green Grass- Pick a character(s) that were full of life, making you smile.
Madeline has this crazy, secluded life and yet she always positive.
7. Watermelon- Pick a book that is full of juicy secrets.
Thirteen Reasons Why
8. Sun Hat- Pick a book that had a vast universe/setting.
The Little Prince
9. BBQ- Pick a book in which a character was portrayed as a hunk.
The Darkest Minds
I think Liam was a total hunk.
10. Summer Fun- Pass the tag on.
The Night Girl
Quirky Mad Reads
Joys of Bookworms
Amanda’s Book Nook